Curse you Awesome old music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 20, 2010

End of Summer....Sadness

Well I didn't post in my blog over the Summer did I? I think I was having waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun doing other things. Whether it was going to the lake, the beach vacation, youth group at people's houses, learning hockey, discovering I am some freakish Euro soccer freak, or just hanging out with my favorite people, I had an amazing Summer. Definitely my favorite one. It went by so fast! Now it is back to the drag of the other 9 or so months out of the year when things come too slowly. To ease your (and my) pain, I have decided to completetly rip off L's snapshots of her life idea. HAHAHAHA i know no better way to make everyone feel better than to look at pictures of awkard, unphotogenic me. So here you go! The life of Branson in pictures (Part 1 or something.)

Christmas time! Notice the short hair

Basketball!

The McCullers and Wrens over for New Years! (so fun)

That is still my favorite jacket, I wore it all the time

My only skill was that I was a good 2 inches taller than the entire league

Snow Day with the McCullers!

Learning to Ski (with my favorite jacket)

Pike...sigh...

Leaving for the 2nd youth retreat!

No you do not need to be worried about my religious tendencies

Sprinting the final 100 yards in the triathlon

My Dad, because he is awesome

Biology class!

Camping at Wind Creek with the McCullers and Wrens

Volley Ball!

Me on stage at church! (and G having that whole first communion thing...:P)

Christmas! (Nice hair T...nice hair...

Little Bro

We look so stinking nerdy

Getting ready for TeenPact!

*cough* stop taking pictures of everywhere we go *cough*

The infinite hallway (the hotel we stayed one night in)


More coming!





probably




Branson

No comments:

Post a Comment