Curse you Awesome old music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 28, 2010

Curse You Awesome Old Music!

Well...

I have a confession


I really like old music all the sudden. Yeah I know it's freaky. As I'm sure you know Kt, C, and Co, I like to listen to 106.9 a lot. Old music is so freakishly awesome and I have no idea why. In fact it came to a pinnacle last night. I was on playlist.com for about 2 hours with my parents looking up every single older song from the 70's and 80's they could remember and I loved all of them. This scares me. I am not some 40 something year old with children whose only respite from Hannah Montana is my Greatest Hits of the 70's album. I am Branson Horn and I am too young to like this music. What is wrong with me? :p the playlist we compiled last night is on the sidebar. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Old music isnt bad...well depends...
    Like i like old rock...like Guns n Roses and Queen and stuff... idk if u like old rock music but another good station is rock 99.5! My favorite all time station. cuz i was listining to it with my dad afew weeks ago and it played a song that he said he hadnt heard in 20 year...so u would probily like that station!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Partridge family!! And I also like old music....
    Btw, I agree with your title! Haha

    ReplyDelete