Curse you Awesome old music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Goodness

 I haven't posted in five weeks! I can't believe it. I guess the blog thing hasn't worked out quite as well as I hoped it would. But really, who wants to sit around reading about what I'm doing and thinking when they could be out living their own life? The only people I care to hear more about me are around me so much that they already know what's going on. Well anyway, a lot has happened in the past five weeks. One of my favorites was going to the beach with the McCullers. It was really awesome. I probably should have wrote about it when I had a fresher memory, but I still remember the important things. By the way, if you have snapfish accounts, Kt and I have put our photos from the beach on our group pages. So you can see us laughing and smiling and having fun while you were sitting at home doing NOTHING! :p Actually I heard youth went quite well the week we weren't there. Ultimate has been really fun lately and swim team is done for the fall/winter season. I'm not doing it through the summer so I'll get even punier than I already am unless I work out. I should really work out this summer. Maybe that's what I'll do post every time I do so I can be accountable to all you hordes of people who read my fantastic blog :D. It's just so easy to sit around and do nothing during the summer, but I'm not going to let myself be that way. Even if I let myself be that way my mom won't. She has the summer chocked full of reading, writing assignments, review of the past school year, and ACT and SAT prep. Woohooo.....but I know this summer will be fun too. I hope we can go on a lot more camping trips and have all sorts of fun with those. Also, youth at people's houses will be fun. Then we have the MISSIONS TRIP. Which, along with the beach vacation, has been something that I have looked forward too since the last time I did them. Well I guess I can just use this as my summer fun/workingout/school during summer blog.

Maybe I'll post more than once every five weeks....nah probably not.

Branson

1 comment:

  1. Hi! So....are you not going to tell about the awesome experience you have (had) @ 5 day club?? Jw.....

    ReplyDelete