Curse you Awesome old music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hahahahahahahah.....yeah....

I love airsoft, I really do, but today I wish I wasn't quite as in to it. I played really well in my last game, maybe the last ever, but I forgot to duck. Yes I am quoting Ronald Reagan. Why? Because he's awesome. You see, I was holed up in, oddly, a hole and I took down all but one person on the opposing team. One very annoying shooting in the mouth person. In his defense, he was shooting uphill, but sometimes I wonder....:p Anyway, I got shot in the mouth and I chipped a tooth. The front right one, I don't know the exact name. Now I look like the cross between one of my dad's Bayou La Batre redneck friends and an MMA fighter without the awesome buffness. I am quite sad.

1 comment: