Curse you Awesome old music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Skiing!

Today we went to Ober Gatlinburg, which is, I think, the only skiing place in this area. It was pretty nice, but we haven't been out west so I hear that I don't really know what nice is. It has been a year since I last skied, which was my first time in NC. I think I like Gatlinburg better. Although it might be since I was a whole lot better here than I was on our last trip. I went down all the blues and one of the two black diamonds. It was really really fun. I wish sometimes that Alabama had some good skiing places, then I would ski all the time. That would mean Alabama would have to be colder though, and I wouldn't like that very much. I think I pretty much like where I live, really I would almost like it better if it was warmer. So I don't want to live near a skiing place I guess. Maybe something closer to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment