Curse you Awesome old music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 12, 2009

First real post

First Post! (I don't have anything to write)

Well I really don't have much to say, but I guess I better write something, (this being a blog and all.) I guess I should write a bit about myself. I don't think it would be wise to use my full name or that sort of thing, I don't want anything used against me when I'm rich and famous and running for president :p. I guess I could go so far as to say that I'm fifteen, a christian, love music, and my church Grace Chelsea. I play in the youth band there with some of my best friends CW, Co, E, L, Kt, A, and the rest of our wonderful troop. When our youth pastor, Rick, left he put me and CW in charge of the youth group. There are few things more challenging than trying to fill the shoes of such a great leader. I had no idea how hard it was to keep the attention of 10 teenage kids in a practice. We try our best though and have a great time praising God. I am also homeschooled which is really cool. I used to like it because I could take only four or five hours a day to do school, but now it's a bit different. You can never do enough school in 9th grade! I work hard though and God has blessed me with a mind that is able to handle Geometry(fun) English(not so much) Koine Greek(the language everyone needs to speak) History(Awesome but time consuming) Guitar(The instrument of God :p) Vocabulary( I know most of it already) Christian Ethics( Taught by Davy Stephenson who can make watching paint dry interesting and educational) and swim team ( It's a love hate realationship.) Hopefully I'll be able to post a good deal and keep everyone updated with my life, although I think the people that read this will know more about my life than I do... Anyway, hope to post soon!
1 Corinthians 13:13"And now these three things remain: faith, hope, and love, but the greatest of these is love."
C.S. Lewis: "We are faced, then, with a frightening alternative. This man (Jesus) we are talking about either was(and is) just what He said or else a lunatic, or something worse. Now it seems to me obvious that He was neither a lunatic or a fiend: and consequently however strange or terrifying or unlikely it may seem....He was and is God."

Teal'c Stargate SG1 "Perhaps Puff?"

1 comment:

  1. Your great at leading the youth band, even though we might not pay attention sometimes (sry bout that). <3 ur blog.

    ReplyDelete