Curse you Awesome old music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A weekday

As I sit here this morning in my red chair and sigh. Another weekday.... weekdays are sometimes fun but there are so many of them! Endless days of school and things of that sort. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy school very much, but sometimes I wish that there were 3 days in a weekend (wait that doesn't make since, shouldn't a weekend only be one day since it is a week-end?) anyway I thought I would just let everyone know my opinion on that. Friday should be part of the no school no work day collection. Of course that wouldn't matter very much to my mom she works on weekends a lot. I guess I haven't written yet how freakishly awesome she is. She home-schools me and my little brother G, takes care of our home, cooks dinner every day and sometimes lunch, and works as a nurse. She is like some kinda superhero. I can see it now....corny 80's tv show and everything. She would have little action figures and all the little children would want one. Then there would be a big budget movie trilogy made about her once the tv show was dead and gone. Anyway that concludes today's post.


Judges 5:3 " Hear this you kings listen you rulers! I will sing to the LORD, I will sing; I will make music to the LORD the God of Israel."

C.S. Lewis: "A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell."

Stargate Quote Eli SGU episode 3 " I have a gun! *click*"

No comments:

Post a Comment