Curse you Awesome old music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Roll Tide

Well, once again I have forgotten to mention another important part of my life. I love Alabama football. This season we have watched just about every one of Bama's games with some of my best friends the Macs. In fact, during our trip to Wind Creek we crowded into a small hotel's dining room to watch the Alabama/Old Miss game....which was interesting, because the TV we were watching had a warped screen or something so half the players looks massive and the rest were normal size. So far Alabama is #2 in the country, I hope they stay that way and get to go to the National Championship. The past few games I haven't been very pleased by Alabama's offense though. I don't know how it is possible to have such a great defense and a mediocre offense. Anyway, hopefully the Macs and my family will be able to cheer them on to victory when they play Tennessee tomorrow.

Roll Tide!

2 comments:

  1. Roll Tide! Mark Ingram for Heisman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post again! Don't stop your blog on a trivial thing like football! :D

    ReplyDelete