Curse you Awesome old music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 16, 2009

The Lack of Frisbee in my life

About 20 minutes ago I almost chocked on my pizza a horrible thought hit me. I have completely forgot to write about one of my favorite things in the world--Ultimate Frisbee, or more importantly the lack of Frisbee I've had lately. Last week we were camping with the Ws and the Macs and so, because of our amazing selves wouldn't be there, they canceled ultimate. However, tomorrow I am taking the PSAT....and they are still having ultimate. No one has thought to spare me the pain of missing Frisbee by canceling it again. *sob* However, the fact that I have gone two weeks without Frisbee been just really annoying. Not annoying, depressing. So tomorrow I will be stuck for 3+ hours taking the PSAT instead of playing the greatest game ever made. Words can not describe my sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment